Last weekend while visiting family in Utah, Wendie suggested a few clothing stores that we looked at online. At Layersclothing.com I found the cutest skirt for FIVE DOLLARS on clearance (it is regularly $55)!!! I just got it today and tried it on, I LOVE IT! For anyone looking for a killer deal on a very cute skirt that can also be a dress, check it out!!! They only have Large and X-Large in Terracotta available, but the Large fits on my voluptuous bod just perfect, and it's a stretchy knit that I'm sure can be easily adjusted or stretched as needed. It's just SUCH a good deal, I had to share!!! If you follow this link they have several different pictures of it that show it off better, ITS SO CUTE!www.LayersClothing.com
10 comments:
Ok, you've talked me into it. I'm going to buy one!
Rach-
Your speaking of clothes reminded me that I bought you a shirt a few months ago that is perfect for you! Please remind me to give it to your parents when they come out on Friday! I hope you like it!
It's always a great reward to find a super deal! Congrats on a sweet find!
oh no! i think you've just ruined me... i was doing really well about not buying any post preggo clothes... but i think that has come to an end. I really want some of their fantastic sales!
YOU little missy are going to get us all in deep doodoo!!! lol. I showed Jake and he said "NO!" haha. ahh.... life and spending money... how could a woman live without clothes and chocolate? or maybe a good book... :) i love you SO much Rachel- you are such a great sister to me. THANK YOU for teaching me life does have some good clearances! :)
Rachel.... I just thought I'd let you know that my friend that doesn't even know you posted Nels' trailer on her blog!!! And she wishes you luck with it! I was SO excited when I saw it!!! Anyway, I just thought it was the coolest thing ever so I thought I'd share the coolness!!! :) YAY!!!
(could we have a few more exclamation points in this paragraph, please? There aren't nearly enough!)
Yeah!! I am glad you got an awesome deal!! I love it! Thanks for the post because I have desperately been looking for a dress. But when I went to the stores I was in shock! The dresses were hideous!! So, I walked away empty handed and sad =(. Thanks for renewing my hope in clothes!!!
BTW, where are you??? I have been missing your fun posts. I need to call you again since we didn't get to talk last time.
Hey I noticed you have link to my blog on yours, thanks! If you haven’t read my blog lately than you may be confused as to why I am going to ask you this question…Could I ask you to change your link to my blog to say either “Harkers” or “Harkers in the Midwest”, Please? Like I said you may be confused but to sum up my last post, it’s for security reasons, I’m no longer using first names in my blog if you want to know more why feel free to check out my last blog post. Thanks for doing that for me
Hey, dear Rachel... I just thought I'd let you know... I changed my blog address and deleted my last name. It is now clancyinidaho.blogspot.com. I too have been thinking of making myself more anonymous... Dustin is always after me to delete our last name from the blog... I just read your friend K Harkers comment and decided now was the time! Anyway... change the link in your blog roll to the new addy! Thanks! YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment