Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Crazy Alien Children!

Isn't that the cutest little smile!?

These are the other reasons why I have not blogged this past week! Look at what she's doing now!!! Sitting all by herself and pulling herself up on everything!!!! She's not yet 6 months!!! Holy Cow! What a mover! But look how happy it makes her! Crazy girl!

In this picture you can see the beginnings of Pink Eye in Hazel - Lovely!

And in this one Lilie is just getting over Pink Eye - it apparently spread to her hair! :)

It's been a crazy week filled with Pink Eye, ear infections, bonked heads and Rachel trying to get something other than blogging done! - Yesterday, I even spent about 4 hours raking rocks out of my flower beds (I'm not even 3% done with all there is!). Who fills their flower gardens with red lava rock??? It's nearly impossible to get out ---- BUT, so help me, I WILL get it out this Spring, if its the last thing I do!!!



6 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures of your adorable alien children! The pink hair is gorgeous! Good luck with the rock. I am bound and determined to paint ALL the trim in my house white. It is a HUGE job but like you I am determined it will all be done in two months. So, my blogging will be few and far between for a while. Along with my commenting if I can exert some self control =). Have a wonderful Monday tomorrow moving rock.

ClancyPants said...

Hey cute girl! Your kids are so cute! I don't know if it would interest you, but my mom and dad had a TON 'o rocks in their gardens too. They built a little frame with handles and put some wire mesh in it. Then they would shovel the dirt (and rocks) into the frame, shake the frame and dirt would fall out, rocks would stay. I am not positive that they still have it, but if they do, and it interested you, I'm sure they would be happy to let you borrow it! Just thought I'd throw that out there. It made their job a lot easier and they saved a lot more soil that way! :)
Looks like you're doing an awesome job! Take care!

Amber said...

I got the back/front carrier from my friend. She makes them. I can get more info. if you are interested. I LOVE mine!! I hope it works out that we can talk tomorrow =).

Perry's said...

I love your children. So cute. Thank you so much for your advice on Hannah and sleeping. She did GREAT last night. Lets just hope it keeps going. I love you. Your a great cousin. I am so glad we are all so close.

Perry's said...

I was reading the news paper. And I was looking at people that are getting married. Guess who I saw? Jaron. He is getting married April 3rd. So tomorrow. I just thought I would tell you. I remember going on a date with him. Weird guy

Lisa said...

Rachel, I was meaning to tell you when we came to visit that your front yard really looks great! I could definantly see an improvement from last year before the snow fell. Keep up the good work! You really are a trouper! Thanks AGAIN, for letting us come and crash at your place for a while. It was great.