Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Hooray! I think I did it! I posted a movie! The quality is pretty crappy because I took the movie with my still camera, and Nels hasn't yet showed me how to transfer video from out video camera, but it'll come.

Look how cute my bouncy little baby is! She's army crawling all over the place and really likes to do this little bounce - trying to figure out how to move her arms with her legs. She's getting it though - give her a couple of weeks and she'll be doing the real deal.

5 comments:

ClancyPants said...

She is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just want to cup those cute little cheeks in my hands! Good job posting a video!!

Hannah said...

Oh what I wouldn't give to come see your little Elsie! When we finally do get to see you and your girls they'll be all "grown up!"

Amber said...

I never got to see her little bouncing crawl while I was there. She is so adorable! just a few more days and you will be chasing around 3 little girls.

Life for the Pillings said...

She is such a cutie! When are you guys coming down next?

Lisa said...

I can just hear the added soundtrack in her head. "Vrooooom, VrOOooOOm" reving up, ready to go!
so cute!