Sarah said that she needed some time away from school and life - that she just needed a break. Truly her visit was as needed for me as it was for her. There is definitely something to be said for being around people who have known you for a long time - who have seen you at your best and your worst and still love you anyway! To be around them feels like home. Thank you, Sarah, for bringing me home this past week! :)I have to say that one of the biggest tragedies of making so many friends while in college, is that most all of them leave you at some point! Sarah was my roommate throughout my Sophomore year of BYU-I and I miss her a lot! I am SO thankful to the Lord for the wonderful people that he brought into my life while in Rexburg and particularly while single.
By serendipity, I just happened to end up rooming with two girls that, to this day, are some of my very best friends, and I know will remain so forever! And Nels just "happened" to end up rooming with two guys that also are some of our very best friends (along with the lovely women they've married)! The six of us have remained close friends throughout the past 7 or so years. I am so thankful for these sweet friendships that we have!




2 comments:
Ah... good friends. Nothin' beats 'em! Cute pics from college days! Makes me yearn for simpler times. Times with less burdens and worries!
Glad to see you post again! :) Missed your onlineness!
why didn't you post the picture that we took in jackson? oh that's right...because MIKE NEVER GAVE IT TO ANYONE!!! redge looks beautiful! glad you were able to have some fun & relax--in between the pink eye, the cruising cutie, and the rock raking from hell.
Post a Comment