When I was a kid my Grandma always made us Ramen. Either as soon as we'd get to her house in Duchesne, UT or right before we left. Ramen with eggs in it. I didn't like the eggs, so she'd make sure I didn't get any. Bliss.
Also, I've decided that you are all in for it today. There are so many things that I've been wanting to blog about and today is the day. This is an excerpt from a friend's blog where she was describing some pretty funny blogging terms that are on wikipedia.
I think these terms adequately describe my blogging today.
(Once again, stealing from you, Clancy)
- Blogorrhea
- A portmanteau of "blog" and "logorrhea", meaning excessive and/or incoherent talkativeness in a weblog.
The spoken form of logorrhea (in the non-medical sense) is a kind of verbosity that uses superfluous or fancy words to disguise a useless or simple message as useful or intellectual, and is commonly known as “verbal diarrhea” or “diarrhea of the mouth.”
3 comments:
I love that my blog is being read by one so cool as you!! I am honored that you would steal from it!!!! ;)
I get those same warm fuzzies eating Ramen noodles with egg in it. Nothing could take me bake to Grandma's house faster. I want to go to a family reunion there so bad.
That's funny. I've enjoyed reading your, how did you put it, "bloggoreaha." Great postings!
Post a Comment