Monday, March 10, 2008

My little MUTANT!

She's almost got it!

In these videos Elsie is 5 months, one week. It makes her so happy to be mobile. My brother-in-law, Russ, liked to call Lilie my little freak of nature, as she learned how to do things so fast and Hazel was only slightly slower than her! So here's Elsie! Another little freak! I love my silly little mutants!

7 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Rachel... she is SO CUTE!!! I love it! I also had freaky children, so this makes me feel normal! The boys started "commando crawling" at 5 months too... neither of them ever really got the "crawling" thing down... Ella would sit up, figure out where she wanted to go, lay down, roll there, and then sit up again. Ella finally crawled at 8 months, but only for two weeks... she walked at 8.5., Rohan at 8.75 and Mac at 9.5. They were all crazy-early movers and shakers!!! No wonder your kids are so busy.. they are just in a hurry to move!

Amber said...

Wow!! She really gets around! I'm impressed!!

Alisha said...

That's totally awesome! I can remeber when Lily was starting to do that! Your girls are so cute!

Lisa said...

Yea!! Go Elsie! Time to really keep eyes open for little mouth-able objects. Good luck. Hope to see you soon!

Gina said...

HOly Cow! I can't believe she is almost crawling. What a smart little girl. I love looking at your blog it is so fun to keep up with your family! We may be coming to IF one of these weekends. I'd love to say hi to you if we do!

Lisa said...

Rachel, I've tagged you. Check my blogspot for details.

ClancyPants said...

WOW Rachel! Nice new HOT profile picture!! I love it! You are a foxy lady! ;)

All your fans are anxiously awaiting another post!

And, in case you don't go back to my comments or have followups emailed... I wanted to let you know that I have felt the same "kindredness" and am happy to hear you feel the same way!! KINDRED SPIRITS UNITE!!!!