Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ta Da!

This is the trailer that Nels has made for the movie they've been working on for the past 2 years, called In Convenience!!! Hooray! It's awesome and I'm so proud of him! You will all LOVE it! He is so talented and I'm so excited for you all to be able to see it.



We're all really excited for the movie and Nels has worked really hard on it! Really, REALLY hard! Nels would really appreciate it if you all put links to the trailer or show it to EVERYONE you know! And I mean EVERYONE! If you don't do this within 5 seconds, you will be cursed with bad luck, bad breath, bad hair, bad attitude, badminton, bad karma, bad sex, and bad friends. While you're at it, you mind as well send all your passwords, social security numbers, account numbers and tithing to EVERYONE you know as well . . . or you must not . . . well, you get the point.

Here is the link to the website for the movie as well:
http://inconveniencethemovie.com/

4 comments:

Perry's said...

I have sent the link to everyone in my email. that is the people that you don't have on your blog. So when does this movie come out? It looks good. I can't wait to see it. Great job Nels

Lisa said...

Congratulations on accomplishing something I KNOW I never could! Awesome. Hope it goes over great.

Melyni + Alma said...

I definitely don't want bad hair. I'm posting this link to my blog!

Amber said...

I'm going to email the link and post the link on my blog! Does that make me win the best friend prize today???