This past week we celebrated Lilie's THIRD birthday! I can't believe she's THREE!!! Despite her recent shenanigans, I love this little girl with all my heart! She is such a joy to me and amazes me everyday with her fun, happy, smart, witty, brave little personality. She has always been such a go-getter. She came into this world in a hurry (2 weeks early) and has been in a hurry ever since.
She was blessed with more wild hair than any baby deserves!
She was crawling at 5 1/2 months, walking at 8 1/2. Busy, busy, busy. Always keeping up with Hazel!
She is such a fireball! She literally loves to laugh in the face of danger and take on the world. She is so brave! --- Even when it's scary. When I watch her come across something intimidating, I can see her assess it with those pretty blue eyes, take a deep breath, and take it right on! Even her Teaser, Uncle Jake!
She loves her BD (blankie), the color blue, Nemo, and her sisters.
This kid loves to have fun! She has the most delightful laugh! She has always been my little monkey. She loves to climb on everything and is WAY to brave for her own good - in that sense. In the picture below, you can see the scar on her face from her first set of stitches!
She is such a meticulous little thing. She is extremely dedicated. Often she will come home from Nursery with her most recent picture she has colored - solid blue. Every single little dot of paper is blue. She can take an hour to eat a Skittle. This weekend, she sat on my parents' back patio "painting" each brick with water and a paintbrush. Slowly, meticulously. Last Fall, she pretended to be a kitty for probably 3 months. Nearly always talking like a kitty. Even she she would get hurt, she would come to me mewing like a kitten!
She has such a fantastic sense of humor! It's a little morbid (I think she just gets that from her Grandma Moon) at times, but SO silly! Last week she and Hazel were pretending to make food. She told Hazel that they were going to eat Nemo. They'd cut off his head and cook him.

I love this sweet girl! She brings me so much happiness! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending her here to me. I LOVE YOU, LILIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE 3 YEAR-OLD!
4 comments:
You are going to think I'm totally psychotic commenting on your blog minutes after you posted but I just happened to be checking my email to see how my first ebay item up for sale was doing and voila there are two fun posts about Lilie!
Anyways, I love this fun tribute about your sweet, busy, silly little Lilie. The pictures are awesome!! And good job on the cake it looks so yummy!!!
Your cake looks great! What kind of cake did you make? She is a little menace, but for sure a cutie! It's good to reflect on why we love them so much - especially when they've pushed their limits! Happy Birthday Lilie!! She is such a funny little person!
she is so cute. I can't believe she is 3. Wow how time flies. I love the cake. It looks so good. What is it?
So Cute. Beautiful pictures, and what a beautiful entry. Happy Birthday, Lilie. I'm glad we were able to visit you and play last week.
Post a Comment