So, I just showed Nels my post about his trailer (you know, to make sure that I got it all right) and he says, "Don't you mean '
might as well'?" Me: "No, Nels. I'm pretty sure I'm not an idiot. It's MIND as well. See, watch." Envision me typing "mind as well" into google. Here is the first description that comes up when you type this clever little phrase.
1. mind as well:
a substitute for "might as well"....if you're retarded.
tags: might as well, moran, moron, stupid, retard
Thank you Nels, for pointing out that I am a MOran, stupid, retard.
4 comments:
well that just made my night. i laughed outloud! congratulations to nels, the trailer was great! can't wait to see the whole thing all the way finished. you're really talented & we're hoping it's a success. i mean, it mind as well be, since you worked so hard on it.
haha! who would've thought! someone must've been having a lot of fun when they put that together! ...i love googling things to find out what comes up... i'll have to do this next time jake and i disagree
LOL!! Okay, I am noticing the times that you posted last night. Silly Rachel go to bed!
LOL!
You two rock! Thanks again for dinner last night!
Post a Comment