Since we moved into our house 8 months ago, we've been steadily working on things . . . a little here, a little there. We'd repainted everything upstairs except the bathroom. Last weekend I thought painting and refinishing the vanity would be a fun little weekend project. A week later, we finally finished! :) I'm so happy with the end result. I've still got a little painting left and we still need to redo the tub/shower, but I just have to post what we've done so far!
That looks great!! I need some ambition like you have! You are amazing! (can you tell I want to leave a comment on every entry! I just love to see comments on my own blog, so I'm fillin' 'er up! ;)
Your bathroom looks GREAT!!! I love the dark wood color with the paint you chose! It's so clean looking! I'm excited to come up again and see it all finished!
6 comments:
WOW! That looks fanastic! You are definately going to have to help me when we start fixing up our house! It looks so good!
That looks great!! I need some ambition like you have! You are amazing!
(can you tell I want to leave a comment on every entry! I just love to see comments on my own blog, so I'm fillin' 'er up! ;)
K- Your bathroom and entire house for that matter look amazing!!! You do a great job. Maybe someday you will be on HGTV. It is by far my favorite.
Your bathroom looks GREAT!!! I love the dark wood color with the paint you chose! It's so clean looking! I'm excited to come up again and see it all finished!
WOW! Holy SMoKES that looks GREAT! We're trying to work ont he nursery (finally) how Exciting for you!!!!!
i love the color of paint, you guys are IMPRESSIVE. you should be on the HGTV channel. i will submit these pictures for your application.
Post a Comment