

Well, we made a sincere effort to get some good Easter pictures, but alas, either bawling babes or blurry pictures made this extremely difficult! However, you can get the idea, I'm sure.The girls thought that standing on the heat vent was way fun - I just think that they are way cute! We had a fun Easter! On Saturday we had a little egg hunt with the girls. Nels hid the eggs, it was so cute!
6 comments:
They are sooooo cute! I can't wait to take pictures of my three little girls together!
very cute! Good job on the ringlets... how do you get them to stay in? :)
love the dresses & the look on elsie's face in the last one...adorable!
They look beautiful!!! Their hair is gorgeous! I still haven't figured out how to do that.
oh your pictures are still cute! even if your girls aren't all smiling or sitting still... lol. You'll always look back and laugh at these pictures! Your girls are too cute!
They are all so adorable! And I LOVE their hair! great job.
Post a Comment