So Nels has finally realized after nearly 6 years of marriage that he is married to a crazy woman! I have spent much of the past month researching some new fish that I'd like to get and looking for a good deal on a bigger tank (even though he told me that I couldn't have another one). Today I found some really awesome websites and some cool stores to check out in Salt Lake next week where I think I can find them - these are pictures of the fish I want. (I know that pretty much no one who reads my blog gives a hoot nor holler about fish, but I can't control myself!)
.jpg)
Poor boy. The one animal that he holds pretty much no feelings for (fish) I am totally addicted to. But hey, you know what? They don't poop on the floor or the grass. You don't have to find a sitter for them ever time you leave town. They don't lick your face (or your baby's) and they don't whine at the door! They can also double as a beautiful piece of art! :)
***sigh***
I'm so happy!
7 comments:
I am so glad you got your fish--but don't you have to change their water, and clean their tank with such care or they DIE??? You are a good woman--I have debated getting fish for the kids, but just can't bring myself to take on the challenge.... :)
I really do read your blog every post--but I feel stupid commenting because I just don't know how well you remember me...crazy, huh?
Your girls are adorable--I just can't get over how much they are like little porcelain dolls. SOOO cute. And you have done such beautiful things with your house....and....okay, my backdated comments could go on forever.
So, thanks for sharing your superfun family with all of us!
Hurray!! Rachel gets her... fish?!! I love you Rachel. I think it's really funny that you desperately want $150 worth of fish for your birthday but I'm SO glad that you are getting what you want! Just make sure Lily doesn't eat them....or something.
I love it! I don't really get it but I love that you are so passionate about your little fishies! And you are right they do make a beautiful piece of art. And it is very relaxing to have them in your living room I really enjoyed that while I was there =). Hooray for Birthdays!!
Until this moment, (ok, a few moments ago when I read the post) this was an unknown fact to me. I saw the fish tank when we were at your house, but I had no idea that you were "obsessed" with them! That's so cute! You are a doll, and I love you! :)
Have a great day!
P.S. When IS your actual bday? (call me and tell me if you don't want to post this information!)
:)
i like the bottom fish, it's really cool. and i think you're passionate about them because they remind you of what it feels like to kiss nels. a little wet & squishy. not that i'd know, i'm just digging deep to prove that this obsession has a good reason behind it.
Yes I will agree you are CRAZY!! Just kidding! I love fish to. When are you coming down next week and how long are you staying? Give me a call. Karlie doesn't have preschool next week so we are free to go do whatever, whenever. Let me know!
YEA! A new tank! How Cool is THAT?! I love the tank you have in your living room, I cant' imagine a larger one. Way Awesome. And, I like the second fish's tail. Very cool. So, what are the names of these specific fish, anyway?
Post a Comment