Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Just a little weather update for all you Easterners who are dying from heat. . .

It's snowing in Idaho Falls today. Sprinkling, really, and none of it is sticking --- but hey, it's the thought that counts! :( I have seriously not had a problem with the weather this year. You know, we live in the desert - we live in the Mountain West - it does this. I haven't been expecting warm weather and I have not been disappointed. But you know what? It's JUNE. It's SNOWING. Starting to have a little problem with this.

6 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Ya, NICE. I was less than thrilled to see snow this morning. I got a pic which I will put on my blog.

Rachel Holloway said...

SNOWING? What a joke.....

Wanna visit me?

Kendall said...

I am sick of the cold weather. Jeremy and I were talking about it yesterday. It should be in the high 90's or in the 100's by now. Not like I want it that hot. The 80's would be good. Jeremy can't ride his motorcycle because it's been so cold in the morning. So I am stuck at home all week. I just wish it would warm up. I'm suprised we didn't get snow here. Just rain.

Lisa said...

yes, snow. augh! And "spring" continues. Okay, not spring, just a really LONG winter. hmmm.

Amber said...

I hear you loud and clear!! When is summer going to come!?!

Julian said...

Come to Provo! I'll feed ya'll every night!

-julian