My friend Christin just invited me to this fun website. If any of you are readers and would like to share any of the books that you've enjoyed - or even those that you haven't - click this link and "be my friend"! :) LOL! It's fun and I always like seeing what books my friends and family enjoy! I'm not very daring at the library. I have oft turned to tried and true instead of taking the chance of not liking something. I'm working on this. I'd love some of your recommendations!
4 comments:
ha ha ha! I'm the same. I've tried new things and have been dissappointed. Last year my sister-in-law gave me a book with descriptions of all her favorite books. I'm still working on the list.
Cool! I'll have to check it out. Love the new look of your blog! :) See you in a few minutes.
Hey- I've been a "member" of this sight for about a year now- I can't remember how you add people but maybe you can search for me?
I think I actually have an account with good reads... I'll have to look into that and become your friend. I recently started reading Wicked because everyone loves that musical, so I thought I would read the book. Here's the deal... I had no idea what to expect and it's a little more risque than I would have ever thought. It's definitely an interesting book, but there are some rough parts. I'll have to give you a full reccommendation when I finish...
Post a Comment