Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Life is GOOD!
Okay, I know that this is irrelevant information to most of you, but to me, it is SUCH good news! I've got great little surprises from my brother and his family in Illinois this past week. First of all, they are going to be moving back to Utah soon! I'm so excited!!!!!! They've been gone for over three years now and I'm excited to go back to being the farthest sibling away. And SECONDLY . . . wait for it . . . they're going to have their fourth baby!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! I've only even seen their newest addition once! Congrats Ben and Kelly!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!
Labels:
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's awesome for you! Relevant or not, we are all here to share your joys or heartaches and I, for one, am happy that you get a little joy present! Yay!
Thanks Rach! We are so happy to be there as well. Would you be even more excited if I said we could be there this Sunday?!!
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! I really hope so! I was talking to mom last night about when it would be best for us to come down and visit this next month - we want come when we can see you guys!!!!
What the crap!! How come I have to find out this bit of information through YOUR blog?! Kelly - errr!!!! J/K Hurray I'm so excited for them!!!!! and SUNDAY!!! Good greif! I'm really in the dark. I probably would have left to Canada on Friday morning still not knowing anything and not finding out until I got home!
Post a Comment