
After more than two years of production, Nels is finally ready to unveil his masterpiece! For any of you in the area, they will be showing the movie, "Inconvenience", that Nels wrote, directed, edited, etc. at The Rex theater in Rexburg this Friday. I am super excited - as I have not even seen the finished product yet! :) This has been a long two years in some ways and I'm so happy for Nels and Brian to finally be able to show their movie to the masses! It is going to be wonderful and I am so proud of Nels for the dedication that he has given this project and for the amazing talents he has shown forth and been able to develop through the course of this movie.
Nels, I love you. You are truly amazing to me!
For any of you who have not yet seen the trailer, here is a link to it . . .
We would love to see you at the premier --- both to satisfy your curiosity and to show Nels and all the people who have worked so tirelessly on this project YOUR SUPPORT! :)
Inconvenience Website!!!
6 comments:
GOOD LUCK NELS!!!! you are awesome, we hope it goes well for you. although i still think i should have been the star. i'm very good at getting into character you know. so just consider it when you're making your millions after accepting your oscar and you're looking for the "next big thing." i'm it, nels. look no further.
It sounds great. I wish I could see the whole movie. Maybe you can get a copy and next when your in UTah you can get everyone together and watch it.
lol to bensey! That was funny. You don't mean THIS friday, do you? Cuz I'm going to be out of town, dang it! Can you just reschedule the whole thing for me? ;) I really want to see it though, so let me know if it moves on to another place to watch it! :)
Good job Nels! And good job Rachel. I know that this was no cakewalk for you either.
Awesome trip! That sounds like such fun! Your girls are just so cute! What time is Nels movie being played on Friday? Is only a one time showing?
Congratulations Nels!!! We too are so proud of you! Let us know how we can get a copy.
That is so awesome for Nels. If I was anywhere in the area, I would totally be there to show my support. Way to go, Nels!
Post a Comment