I love the smell of bread. It looks like you made wheat bread. I would love to have the recipe for wheat bread if you are willing to give it to me. It looks so good. Your great. I love ya.
I'm so impressed by your bread! I attempted to make some the other day and only succeed in burning the outside and not getting the inside done. It was so good that it has sat on the counter(in a baggie of course) for a whole week! I will definately have to try again and see if I can get loaves like yours!
5 comments:
I love the smell of bread. It looks like you made wheat bread. I would love to have the recipe for wheat bread if you are willing to give it to me. It looks so good. Your great. I love ya.
What's that?? The smell of AMBITION?!?! :) Yummm......
mmm... even the look of it is heavenly! I am going to HAVE to make bread tomorrow so I at least get that smell =)
Don't know what that bread smell is like in the morning. Never smelled it! :) Love the lilacs too. It's an especially good year for them!
I'm so impressed by your bread! I attempted to make some the other day and only succeed in burning the outside and not getting the inside done. It was so good that it has sat on the counter(in a baggie of course) for a whole week! I will definately have to try again and see if I can get loaves like yours!
Post a Comment