Friday morning we checked out of our hotel and headed over to Newport, on the coast. When I first learned that we were going to be going through Newport, I told the girls that we could go to the aquarium there! I was really excited and the girls kept reminding me about it. It wasn't until later that I realized we'd have to sell our children to pay the entrance fee - :) - but we wanted to go so bad that it was worth the price!

I LOVED these fish! They had the coolest shape and the brightest silver scales I have ever seen on a fish! This is me and Hazel in their little viewing area.

Sting ray and shark petting area. The rays would come right up and stick their soft little noses right up out of the water for you to pet! Heaven! :)

My sweet, happy girl and her daddy watch the puffins!

Petting the anemones, starfish, sea cucumbers, and other little creatures! :)

Beautiful girls!
Poor Nels. I think I ended up being a bit like a kid in a candy store this entire weekend. I was
at least as excited as the girls at the aquarium and could have stayed for
MANY more hours watching the fish.
3 comments:
You're not just cute, you're adorable. I love your fish fetish! I also love the picture of your little family. Could I borrow your hair? I love your hair. :-P
We went to an aquarium in Maui. Fortunately for us, we didn't have our kids. I think it cost us $40 to get in with just Dustin and I. Craziness...
Your family picture is really cute! I'm glad that you were able to have such a great time with the fish. They are really neat!
The look on your face in all the pictures is complete joy and happiness to be surounded by so many fish! I love it!
Post a Comment