For those of you in the area, Nels' movie is premiering tonight, but they are going to be showing it tomorrow as well. --- I believe at 8:00 -ish at the Rex. We (obviously) aren't going tonight, but we will be there tomorrow! :)
Wish we could have been there. How did it go? I can't wait to see the movie. Let us know how we can purchase a copy. * We loved getting to spend time with you all at the coast. Can't wait until next year!
2 comments:
Wish we could have been there. How did it go? I can't wait to see the movie. Let us know how we can purchase a copy. * We loved getting to spend time with you all at the coast. Can't wait until next year!
How did it do? Let me know when we can buy a copy.
Post a Comment