
SO. I called my mother, the family nurse. Not only is her cut looking hideous, there is a lovely rash spreading across her face where the band-aid has been. She says she's probably just sensitive or allergic to whatever I've been using. So off to the store to get more medical supplies.
I was planning to come straight home and wake up Lilie, doctor her up, and send her back to bed. Instead I gabbed and cried at my mom for the next 2 hours - bless her heart. So, we wake up Lilie at 11:15 and doctor her up - bad choice. Lilie does not wake up well. So I doctor my sweet crying girl who, once back in bed, then proceeds to scratch at her new bandage, crying that it hurts. Get her up again. Clean it and try again. She then is just losing it and so to distract her from the crazies, I promise to sit and watch a movie with her for a while. I ask her if she'd like to watch "Nemo" --- NO. She wants to watch "Star Wars". --- I want to blow my brains out. Why are my children OBSESSED with STAR WARS??? Anyway. In the meantime, she finally falls asleep - but I need to make sure that she stays asleep without pulling her little bandage off --- so here I am. Not asleep. I think we're good now - still earlier than many other nights . . . :)
4 comments:
I am so sorry it was a rough night!!! We should have had a party or something...Our kids were up for like three hours from one to four - I feel physically ill...What gives? I was planning on a nice nights sleep, too!!!
DARN IT!! What a rough night!!!
I hope she gets feeling better and it all clears up--and that YOU get some along time AND a good night's rest!
I am so sorry about lilie's chin. I hope it gets feeling better. What a angel. Don't you love the no sleep nights. I have had many of those lately. Hannah will wake up crying and will just hold on to me so tight. I don't know if it is her age and she is just stuck to me. But it is driving me crazy. I hope she can get better. Will you email me your bread to chelsie_m@hotmail.com
i'm allergic to bandaids too! its so uncomfortable! Poor thing!
Post a Comment