
So I'm totally excited! My copy of "The Host" is coming today! It's "out for delivery" right now. So let's take a poll. Who liked it and why (and vice versa)? OR you could sign up for Goodreads and let me know there! :) ;) Either way, I think I'm really going to like this book!!!
8 comments:
You already know how I feel. Loved it... because the writing was excellent, the storyline involved and convoluted... I had no idea where she was taking me and the characters... and it was sci-fi without being sci-fi. Excellent!
I agree with clancy....I loved it! I think I might read it again, just to make sure. :) I really liked that she ENDED it. I had closure. :)
I'll admit, it took me two weeks to read, becasue I just couldn' get into it, but in the end, it was fabulous!
I haven't decided to read it yet or not.
I took me a couple of chapters to get into it. but after that I could hardly put it down. I liked it!
I liked it but I didn't enjoy it as much as the Twilight Books. It has an interesting plot and the characters were believable but I thought she "tidied it up" all too quickly in the end.
I am still reading it. It is hard to get into at first. The 4 chapter is where it starts to get good. I am love it now. In fact I was planning on taking a bath and reading it after reading everyones blogs. I hope you like it. Twilight was better. I can put Host down. But Twilight I had such a hard time.
Let me know what you think. I'm curious about this book. I had to laugh - Sunday when Wendie was here somehow we were talking about blogs and Wendie made the comment - Rachel is so good about blogging, but I have a feeling she won't be blogging for awhile - at least until she finishs reading "The Host". Ha Ha look at you - you haven't posted anything new for a a few days! I have a feeling that you'll be done this week and will be back blogging at your normal pace :0)Happy Reading!!
I read the book in about a week. It took me a couple of chapters to get into also. It was good but not as good as the Twilight series. I read all three books in a week and that was because I had to go to work!!
Post a Comment