Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring in the Tulips






We've got tulips growing up in our grass in the backyard! How weird! What beautiful, happy girls I have!!! They are the best of friends! I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father sent them so close! They NEED one another!!!

7 comments:

Perry's said...

Your flowers are so pretty. I love your girls. they are so beautiful. I love you guys.

Sara Newton said...

You take some of the most beautiful pictures!!

Rachel Holloway said...

How adorable! And what BEAUTIFUL pics of tulips!! WOW! Totally impressed! :)

ClancyPants said...

Wow! These pics are great! Love those girls. They are so dang cute.

lynsey said...

i feel like an echo, but those pictures are GREAT!! what editing are you using? i love the one of both lilie & hazel. too cute!

Amber said...

Love the pictures! You need to give me some pointers!! I love your comment about being grateful that they were sent so close because they need each other. I might steal your line because that is how I have always felt about my kiddos.

Lisa said...

Great pictures, Rachel! And Hazel is growing so fast! All our children are. Where has the time gone?!
Love the tulips, too.