Sunday, May 25, 2008

Snake Lake

Today was cold and rainy. (Happy Memorial Day!!!) The sun decided to show it beautiful face for a few minutes and we decided to go check out some fun, new spots on the Snake River. By the time we got there, Mr. Golden Sun had decided to run for cover. (((sigh))) However, the girls still had a little fun at "Snake Lake" TRYING to throw little sticks in (I say 'try' as every time they'd chuck it, it would fly backward with the wind) and occasionally getting a pine cone in.





Lilie "fishing". She was certain that she could reach them!



Hazel's "Martian" rock. Where does she learn this stuff?
Awesome!


3 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Those pics are so cute! I am lovin' "Snake Lake".... Lillie fishing... Hazel's Martian rock... Nels and kids in the tree... It's all so classic. And I must say, you have to be one of the most photogenic people I know. That picture of you is beautiful, just like every picture of you! {BRAT! ;)} Looks like good times were had, despite the cold and wind!

Rachel Chick said...

You're so silly Clancy. It's easy to appear photogenic when you're the one choosing which picture to post! :)

Amber said...

Yes, Rachel that is true, but for some of us there isn't a single good one =). Looks like you had a great time despite the wind and clouds.