Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Late Mother's Day Present!

Okay, this is going to have to be a record-breaking post for speed! Time is of the essence! This is too good to not enjoy thoroughly!!!

Do you see what I am seeing!!!????




Three little girls --- ALL sleeping --- ALL at the SAME time!!!! Oh my! I don't believe I have seen this happen in YEARS! At least not unless it's a Sunday afternoon and Daddy is in charge for an hour or so!!! (And even then, I'm not certain about ALL THREE!) This is amazing!



7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

ROCK ON!! WHAT AN AWESOME THING! Trust me, I APPRECIATE this post more than you know!! :) This is a wonderful miracle--HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TIME!

Amber said...

It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!! What did you do with yourself?

Sara Newton said...

Congratulations to you!! That's awesome! I hope you did something just for you.

Steve and Katie said...

Cute blog! I got your link from Clancy's. How are you guys?

Kate Forrey

www.forreystories.blogspot.com

ClancyPants said...

ROCK ON! I've had this happen twice where all three kids were asleep at once! It is a little blessing from above for mommies!

:)

Lisa said...

Oh, beautiful! What did you do with your time?

Darcie said...

That looks wonderful!! I'm a little scared, I don't know if Christin told you or not but we are expecting twins and I'm a little worried about the sleeping thing. I'm sure we will figure it out, and hopefully we chance or two with them all being asleep at the same time!
It's fun to read your blog.
you can check out ours at
daytonfamily.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day
Darcie