Such a gorgeous day . . . albeit windy.
Before heading out, we did have dinner. I made him lasagna - his favorite. And the girls were so excited to give him a couple of presents that we got for him. The classic tie - as well as a new white shirt, since I'm pretty sure most of the ones he owns are about 10 or 11 years old! :) I also decided that it was time to buy Nels something exciting with all the moola HE makes. :) Somehow or another, I always weeny out on presents for him . . . there's always something that he needs like new pants or garments or a shirt :) or else everything that he wants is TOO EXPENSIVE! Are all husbands like that? I know my dad is. :) Is there anything that would be exciting to him for under $200? Seriously. So, we decided to splurge and bought him an iPod Touch. He loves it -- when he's home -- and the coolest part? He can listen to Pandora on the radio through the WiFi. (I'm sure that someday in the not too distant future, I will read through this last paragraph and marvel at how antiquated it is. :) Anyway, it's fun.
Five Chicks that pretty much think he's the bomb-diggity.

They sure love this Daddy Man.
Nels is such a fabulous husband and father. I'm so thankful to share my life with him. He's always there for us when we need him and gives so much to each of his ladies.
In high school I never was really one of those girls that dreamed about getting married and having kids . . . heck, even in college that wasn't even something I thought about much --- getting married, sure, but having kids? Not really. Not that I didn't want them or that I was dreaming of some grand career instead, I just couldn't really picture being a mother.
However, with Nels at my side, I could picture being a parent.
With him.
No one else in the world that I would rather share this responsibility with. Forever.







5 comments:
Wow! Those pictures are amazing!! What a beautiful little family.
Have I ever commented on how much I love your haircut? Seriously SO cute.
TOTALLY SWEET! What a good man! :) And what a COOOOOL gift! My husband love his I-touch. Bet you're the most loved wife on the planet right now!!! :)
I'd like to join the Nels is da bomb club, and we know how Dallen feels about him...
Such cute pictures -- once again -- I have the need to go out and buy a better camera :). These was a sweet post about Nels. He is a great guy and we are glad that he is part of the family!
Post a Comment