oh yes ma'am, i have had my eye on a really really cute black dress for like 6 months now. i just keep telling myself that if i'm in the middle of losing weight, do i want to get something tailored to me now? or should i wait?
they have CUTE stuff & i love that you can change up the length, the sleeve & the neck. can't wait for your posting so i can hear the review!
Those are such cute dresses! I can totally picture you in all of those and you would look super cute! I say the blue one looks like you the most. Well so does the blue and white one. Let us know if you get one - then you'll have to post a picture!
3 comments:
just went to the website, I LOVE IT!! I NEED one
oh yes ma'am, i have had my eye on a really really cute black dress for like 6 months now. i just keep telling myself that if i'm in the middle of losing weight, do i want to get something tailored to me now? or should i wait?
they have CUTE stuff & i love that you can change up the length, the sleeve & the neck. can't wait for your posting so i can hear the review!
Those are such cute dresses! I can totally picture you in all of those and you would look super cute! I say the blue one looks like you the most. Well so does the blue and white one. Let us know if you get one - then you'll have to post a picture!
Post a Comment