We headed to the zoo that Saturday, with all seven kids in tow!
Lilie, Hazel, Tyra, Elsie, Shelby, Cade
Almost unbelievable that we got all of them smiling at the same time!
I'm so thankful that my kids have cousins to play with! Some of my very best memories from my childhood involve my cousins - and to this day they are some of my best friends. I hope that my children can always maintain those sweet relationships that they have now.
Melyni, Alma, and Cade will are here visiting for a few weeks before they head back to England. Alma is in the Air Force and they are going to be stationed in Lakenheath(?) for the next few years.
We miss them, but I'm truly envious of their many adventures! I wish that we could be there to explore with them! Unfortunately I don't see a trip to Europe in our near future. :)
Thanks so much, Kendall and Mely, for coming to visit for a couple of days! We always love to have you come!
Hazel was so sad when it came time for Tyra to leave. We got the girls in bed and after a while, I could hear Hazel in her room crying. I asked her what was wrong and she came out hup-hupping about how she just really missed Tyra! :) I gave her a big hug (which only made her cry more! :) and told her that I knew exactly how she felt! :)




1 comment:
Look at you little miss blogger... =). I too can so completely relate to Hazel that it almost brings me to tears now. *snif*snif*
Post a Comment