Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone's blog reader. I've been playing with the settings on my blog and you may (for the time being) not get an entire post to show up in your reader, only a snippet or paragraph. Therefore, you'll have to come directly to my blog to read the post in it's entirety. It's kind of inconvenient, I know, I'm sorry, but I'm experimenting. Thanks!
2 comments:
LOL! Yes, slightly inconvenient, BUT we'll leave comments!!! I kinda wish there was an option to leave comments in reader for you...
Love Reading!!! (I usually come to your blog anyways to leave a comment or see the pictures.)
Have fun experimenting!
I have no idea what you are talking about, so no apologies needed here. ;) Glad you are so smart and share it with the rest of us. I finally switched to the new blog format, thanks to your post about enlarging pictures.
Post a Comment