Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jiggity-Jig

We've been gone for the past week on a vacation to Montana with my family. What a gorgeous place. Even though we were gone for a full week, it still felt all too short.

I'll try to post about all our fun over the next couple of days, but suffice it to say having fun is hard work! :) Between hiking and tubing and wake surfing and paddling the kayak, I think that I used all the muscles in my body that have been sorely neglected over the past year or so! :) I've never been so sore while ON vacation in my entire life! LOL! I guess that's what's meant by the term "Play Hard." :)

As a little follow-up on my last post, Nels finally DID make it home from work. He called me at 6 AM Sunday morning to come pick him up. So . . . another 29 hours after I wrote that. Meaning that in the 93 hours from Wednesday to Sunday morning, he worked 76 hours. That does not include all the work that he did from Monday and Tuesday (working late both nights) or all the regular hours plus late nights from the preceding two weeks. Wow. It's been a long month.

Now. To get back into real life. :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You are amazing!!! I am so motivated right now to go work out...but I'll wait the 6 weeks I'm supposed to, then loose all motivation. LOL!

We'll have to get together in a week or two and let the kids play and us mamas visit. :) But I need to recoup first, and let Kortlen get a bit stronger, and his appts check out good. :) TTYL!