Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're Alive!!!

Just so you know, we're still alive! It's been a long couple of weeks for us and today I've been recouping. I promise to post some pictures and some real "content" later, but suffice it to say, we had a wonderful Christmas! We have been running, running, running - but amidst all the craziness, we have some really sweet memories with our girls from this Christmas. This is also an official request from any of my family that has pictures of my little family from Christmas - please send them to me! :) My camera with the larger memory card was forgotten. :( 

Anyhow, I just want all of my friends and family to know how much I love and appreciate you all. I'm so thankful for the support and love that you show us!!! The good Lord truly blesses us through you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Rachel, congrats on the nightgowns. They look beautiful. And the afgan, WOW! Good job. I hope you had a great Christmas, and a fabulous New Year. Good job on your persistance. That is quite a problem to tackle. Good job.
Hope your week goes well.