Sunday, January 11, 2009

Because She's Adorable!

The last few nights Elsie has woken up after I've gotten the other girls in bed and Nels has been working late. Because she's adorable and I'm a sucker for this little child, I let her stay up and play with Mom for the next few hours - mostly because I'm lonely, I think, and she's funny. As I'm blogging or browsing on the computer, she crawls up on my lap and starts pointing to and talking about the "Chee" sitting on the desk. (camera) And she keeps pointing to it and calling it Chee until I finally take pictures of her ---- and seriously folks, who could resist this???!!! :) I love her! (And yes, that's milk on her chin. She is also so adorable and I still let her have a bottle. - Like I said, I'm a sucker!)


4 comments:

Deanna said...

Your girls are all so cute...but that is an irresistable smile!!!

Amber said...

It must have something with being the third child. Kaitlyn can get away with so many things that the other two couldn't. And she can get anything she wants from her Daddy. He is a sucker for her.
I love Elsie's smile! No wonder she gets away with staying up late =) and having bottles. What a cute little girl.

ClancyPants said...

Alas... the joys and dangers of the youngest child...

renee' said...

Okay, the second picture makes me feel all warm and giggly inside. I'm not one to consult about parenting tips, because I'm a huge pushover and my husband's even worse! But, I'm all for some bonding time!