Here are my first pics in weeks and weeks! Hooray! - What a busy time of year, isn't it?

This is Hazel's Christmas nightgown.

Lilie's Christmas nightgown.

This was my first project to complete over the past few weeks.
An afghan for my friend's new little baby. This is the first crochet project that I have completed in about 6 years. I'm so proud of myself. It turned out beautiful!

And these are a couple of pictures of Elsie that have just been sitting on my battery-less camera for weeks. This first one, I know is blurry, but isn't she just the cutest little thing!? This is her saying, "Cheeeee!" I love this baby!!!!
6 comments:
How Fun!!! I have yet to finish my projects...I think it will be a 'next years' thing...They are beautiful!!!
and yes, how do you sew while children are awake? It MUST be done in the hours of slumber! :)
Hey, I just went private and I don't have access to the family emails. Renee' does but is out of town. Could you just send your email to me. brennalapray@hotmail.com. Could you send Wendie's address as well. It looks like she had gone private. I would love an invite from her too. Thanks for being my messenger!! Have a great Christmas. Cute pajamas!
Wow, Miss Fancy-Pants-Pajama-Maker! You are one impressive little lady! And yes... Elsie is so darned cute and has won my heart over multiple times. :)
Rachel those nightgowns look too pretty to sleep in!! I love them!!! Elsie is adorable!!! I wish we were neighbors so our girls could play. Love you! Merry Christmas!
My word! We leave for a while and look how big your kids have gotten!! How are you guys doing? where are you and what are you up to these day?!
~bethany webber
Those nightgowns are amazing! And you crochet too? My goodness. You've been busy. I'm very impressed, especially since I'm not at all creative or crafty. Good thing there are people like you in the world. :)
Post a Comment