Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Have some extra time on your hands?

Of course, right? That's something we all have tons of! :)
Well, do you want to see what a spent a chunk of time doing yesterday? Cruising around this really cool website! :) Do you want to see some things that I absolutely LOVE and am going to put on my list of projects? Sure you do! Cause their cute!

#1. This Bird Mobile! Of course, I love birdy little things and I think that this is one of the cutest ideas EVER for a mobile!

#2. Love this Felt Mural! How versatile and easy! Especially, say, for a baby's room - any kinds of colors and shapes you want!

#3. Stool and Birds. (Oh. That sounds yucky. - Stool. Birds. Stool. Hmm.) Ahem. A Stool and Another Decoupage Art Project. This looks like such a fun kitchen stool! And even though the directions aren't for the cute little birds hanging above the . . . step stool :) I'm pretty sure that I could figure them out. (Sorry, it's late and I'm tired - I can't help my sense of humor in this state of mind.)

#4. Fridge Facelift. I thought this was fun. I don't know that I'd get them to stay anywhere near orderly in my house, but a cute idea, and one definitely worth thinking more about. 

#5. Green Gourdy Birdhouse. I love it! Would love to have it hanging outside my kitchen window -- even if not bird lived in it. I just think it's SO great!

The end. --- Well, I guess not. I just want to say, if you have any fabulous things that you've made, I would LOVE to see! I think that it's so fun to see what other people make and get ideas. So by all means, feel free to share the things that you love! Hopefully, in the very near future, I'll have some fun things to share with all of you. (Like my children actually creating their very own clean room. It is truly a novel idea.)

3 comments:

ClancyPants said...

SOOO cute! Love the stool and the wall felt mural thing especially!

See you in a few minutes! ;)

lynsey said...

that mobile is awesome! i posted what i made for my mom for christmas & guess what...it comes complete with a little birdie too. great minds think alike. :)

Lunar daughter said...

You have a fun style. Check out this blog if you haven't seen it before "whatever"
http://megduerksen.typepad.com/ It's one of my favorites to get creative motivation, and it's a lot of fun to read.