I'd been here once before. When the temple had been built in the 90's, my parents brought us down for the open house, but I don't remember much of it.
Nels and I will have to return sometime when we can go through a session.
The girls had a wonderful time exploring the grounds.
My "stop playing with your camera and spend some time with your family" -- look. A look I'm sure all too many amateur and professional photographers are familiar with. :)
Nels preferred the exciting past time of taking time-lapse photos of them. :)
Oh - before I finish this post, I just have to record that on the drive back from the temple, Lilie decided that she was going to count to 1000. That's right One Thousand. And she did. She's an unusually awesome five-year-old. :)
2 comments:
I love "the look". LOL! What an awesome family!
Gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment