I had a couple of questions about where I printed my poster that I thought I'd quickly answer.
I called around to a couple of printers / copy places here in town (well, the first one was out of business, so it was really the first operating printer I called. :) In my experience, most places that do any kind of serious copying also do printing. For those in Idaho Falls, I went over to United Mailing Direct, on 1st Street. They printed it for me for a dollar and they did an awesome job at making sure the color looked good. Gotta love that! I'd guess that most copy places would charge about that for a print of that size. If you go much bigger, I believe that the price may go up dramatically (like maybe between $15 and $20) -- like if you were to print an 18 x 20, or something. (I think at that size, they have to use a different printer.) Either way, it's a pretty inexpensive, fun piece of artwork.
I suppose my only stipulation on anyone using my design would be that I'd love to know that you're using it! Even better if you sent me a picture! :) So drop me a comment and let me know!
2 comments:
AWESOME! THANK YOU!!! :)
Hey, thanks so much! As for the books, Zina LOVES them. Her comprehension of the first fairy book wasn't so great but she really really enjoyed the Roald Dahl books. Harry Potter is somewhere in between. We probably won't read the rest of the HP books because the movies are to scary. I'm sure your older girls would love Roald Dahl. Wilson could care less when it comes to anything involving sitting still... :)
Post a Comment