Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Little Bummy!
I love this little bummy! :)
Violet is such a good and happy baby. She is learning and growing so much every single day and she continues to bring so much peace and joy into our family. She is just such a pleasant little bug.
Well. Except for the fact that she really doesn't like teething. She is finally working on getting some more teeth. She's been doing this for at least two and a half weeks or so. Last weekend Nels was out of town and I had both a Relief Society "crafty" activity and it was my turn to teach on Sunday. Violet wouldn't go to another person without screaming her beautiful little head off. Sunday I broke down and decided that she'd just have to cry it out at my friend Stefanie's house rather than in my arms while teaching. Poor baby. Stef was a champ and said that she was really very good up until the last 15 minutes or so. (I love you Stef! Thank you SO much!)
Thankfully, even though her teeth have yet to break through, the last few days she seems to have been feeling much better.
She is a very fast crawler, she sits and pulls up well, she occasionally stands! for a few moments on her own, and she also fairly consistently says "mamamama" "dadadada" and "babababa" about the correct objects. :) Meaning: Mama when she's sad, Dada when she's happy, and Baba when she's hungry or tired. :)
She is such an angel and we all love her to pieces.
Just can't get enough of that cute little bummy!
Labels:
Violet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OH, i love baby bums. Why can't chubbies be cute on us???
That is one cute little bum. I miss you all your bums! Wait, that sounds kind of creepy. I just miss you all. I keep trying to figure out a way to come visit soon. I just think Addie and Vi would be such good friends :)
haha!! so cute!! I was thinking the same about Cade the other day. He just got out of the bath and as I set him down to dress him, he got away. At the moment I didn't feel like chasing him. I figured it wouldn't hurt to let him run around in the nude for a bit. I just sat there and chuckled as his backside was facing me and he played his toy piano. Baby bummies are so cute!
Post a Comment