So, for quite a while, I've been wanting to figure out a way to put a link to files on my blog. Every once in a while I have a project that I make up as a .pdf and I want to be able to easily share it with anyone else who'd like it. Things like my little paper animals that I put in Elsie and Vi's room or like that "Keep Calm and Sing a Song" poster that I just made.
Well, I don't know why I didn't just do a google search on how to do it earlier, but it just occurred to me and within 15 minutes, I've figured it all out. :) If you'd like the info for yourself, here's the link.
So, for your pleasure, here are a couple of links for you.
Mod-podge Animals
Keep Calm and Sing a Song
This second file is formatted as 12"x16". You may or may not be able to just get it printed at whatever size you want, but if you shoot me an email, I'll make it whatever size you want it -- or change the background color for you. I've already done all the hard work, those kind of tweeks are easy-peesy.
4 comments:
AWESOME!!! I really want to do that sign, but I just rearranged my living room...and don't know where I'd put it!
Do you have a printer that prints that big? Just curious!
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
I seriously love you. I've been trying unsuccessfully to stop coveting your "Be Calm and Sing a Song" sign and now I can have one!!!! Thankyou!
oh and ditto about the printer thing. Where did you print it?
How kind of you to share. What a dear.
Post a Comment