Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sisters

What sweet girls! They love each other SO much and are the very best of friends. I don't know what I'd do without them - or what they'd do without each other! :) They are so wonderful!

5 comments:

The Hills said...

Your girls are absolutely GORGEOUS Rachel. They are growing up so quickly.

Thomas Family said...

I love love love this picture. I think there nothing sweeter than having your family be your best friends. You must be doing something right Rachel! :)

Life for the Pillings said...

Such a cute picture! Aren't girls the best :0)!

Wendie said...

Oh, I just love those girls! What a priceless picture of Hazel and Lilie together. I hope that they always love each other as much as I love my sisters. Having sisters is one of the sweetest blessings in my life.

ClancyPants said...

Will you come take a picture of me and make me looks as cute as your girls always do in all the pics you post? You take some really nice photos. Love that one the most. Precious, precious girls.