Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Awful Situation

Just an interesting little something. - If you've got a few minutes, it's worth a read. If anyone wants to double-check on the sources on the quotes, let me know what you come up with. :) - But I'm pretty sure that they're legit (at least from the ones that I checked). Some may be taken slightly out of context, but still hold water in the overall point of the presentation. Maybe I'm just a crazy old conspiracist, but you love me still anyway, right? :) I'd hate to think of anyone going to Hell in a hand basket uninformed. :) 

President Ezra Taft Benson:
Surely it behooves patriotic citizens to meet together to discuss current conditions in our beloved nation. It is imperative that American citizens become alerted and informed regarding the threat to our welfare, happiness, and freedom. No American is worthy of citizenship in this great land who refuses to take an active interest in these important matters.

3 comments:

Wendie said...

I'm glad that you posted this slideshow. I was planning to figure out how to do that tonight. This is so disturbing! So, how do you post documents?

ClancyPants said...

Very interesting. I am appalled at so many of the things quoted... by our CURRENT president, even. Whoa.

You should read a book called "The Traveler" by John Twelve Hawks. Reminds me of all this. Check it out.

Lindsey and Brett said...

That is one long slideshow! And there's an interesting typo on the 35th slide... But despite those 2 things, it's still a good slideshow. I fear for our countries future.