Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Girls

Tomorrow is Elsie's first birthday (!) and today I was looking through my pictures, wondering how similar each of my girls looked at this sweet, sweet age. What I found is - no, they do NOT look alike, but they are SO CUTE!!! Can you even believe how adorable they are??? Are they not the cutest children you have ever seen?? (Of course with the exception of your own! :)

I am totally in love with my babies! :)


Hazel
What a beautiful little baby! I had given her some
(red) medicine for an ear infection or something and
thought she looked so pretty with her bright red lips! :)

Lilie
Can you believe how much hair this child had!?
She had already had SEVERAL hair cuts at this point!
How many one year olds have a cute little bob?

Elsie
What a sweet happy little girl! I tried for quite
a long time to get a picture of her similar to the
ones I had of the other girls.
It took a long time because she kept smiling! :)
People stop almost everywhere we go to sit and
talk to her as she smiles at them and says, "Hi!"

and ME!
Aren't I cute? :) Elsie has got my face shape and
my (lack of) hair. And I've realize that they all
have my nose! :) How cute!
I would post a baby picture of Nels on here, but
I haven't gotten copies from Nels' momma yet.
(Last time we were there, their computer was out of commission.)

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What cute, cute girls! I can see so many similarities!

Amber said...

I love the pictures!! You were such a cute bald little babe!

Perry's said...

so cute. Your girls are all so beautiful

Life for the Pillings said...

Cute! It's fun to see.

Wendie said...

Beautiful babies! Happy Birthday, Elsie!

ClancyPants said...

Reader is dangerous in some ways. I read on Reader and then forget that I haven't commented. I thought I commented on all of these posts, but come and look and NOPE. Didn't comment. :(

Commenting is my favorite!

That is amazing that you have a pic of each of them with the exact same face and pose. Good job, you! :)