Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

(Sorry that I forgot last week! It was crazy! :)

1. Nels got a gift card at work to the Olive Garden. I didn't have to cook and I didn't have to clean up! FABULOUS!

2. Elsie is no longer a midget! :) LOL! She had her one year appointment today and found that although still skinny (up to the 8th percentile, from the 3rd - totally normal for all of my children), she is now at the 50th percentile in height! Hooray for my little Skinny Mini! (She also had to get shots today, which was NOT fabulous! Big crocodile tears and everything. Poor little angel.)

3. My laundry room is getting closer and closer to being organized. Nels helped me put together some additional shelves/folding table the other night. I think tomorrow I am going to paint it lime green and start looking for some funky retro fabric to cover my shelves! Hey, with the amount of time that I can spend in the laundry room, I think it would be much easier if I make it into the funkiest, coolest, funnest room in the house. I'm hoping that this might cure my aversion to doing laundry! :)

4. We found riders who would like to go to Utah with us next week and would, therefore, like to pay for gas! Hooray! I'm so excited to see my family!

5. I now have grass in my front yard, a new walkway, I was able to see one of my best friends in the whole world last week, my parents came up and stayed for more than 3 hours (!), I LOVED watching Conference, we had two wonderful birthdays last week, and I have a wonderful family.

3 comments:

Perry's said...

I love when you post on Friday's. I tried getting Blair to take me to dinner. I just didn't want to cook. It didn't work. It would be great to see you when you come. Megan might have her baby on Friday. So maybe we can meet up at the hospital or something.

Amber said...

I am so excited to see pictures of your funky laundry room! I can't believe how skinny our kids are. LOL! Finding clothes for these skinny little bodies can be quit a trick ;).

ClancyPants said...

Love the fabulous things in your life! Way to go on the laundry room! I need to come see when it's done! Good job!