L: "Mom, what's that naughty guy's name?"
M: "Umm . . . we don't know any naughty guys, Lilie."
L: "Yes, you do. That naughty guy in Heaven."
M: "Oh!" (laughing) "You mean, Satan?"
L: "Yeah. He makes people cry and I kick him in the pants. ----- I kick naughty guys in the pants."
That's my girl. I hope and pray that she will always keep that kind of spunk and courage. You go, Tortilla Face. You kick Satan and those naughty guys in the pants! :)

8 comments:
It is so funny the things kids come up with to say. She is so cute.
I love Lilie -she is a funny girl!
That's so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Holy COW that was awesome! "that naughty guy in heaven"!!! I love it! Give him a kick in the pants from me too, Lilie!!!
What a sweetie!
How funny! I love Lillie! She's so cute.
Way to go Lilie!! You kick his pants! Cute tortilla face =)
SOOOOO FUNNY. Almost fell off my chair laughing!
I knew I could count on a good laugh visiting your blog. Thanks, Rach! Love your postings!
Post a Comment