1. It's FRIDAY!!! This means that it is the end of my week teaching preschool (whoo hoo!), Nels doesn't have to work tomorrow, AND . . .
2. . . . Nels set up the tent the other day to clean it out (finally getting it cleaned after our camping trip WEEKS ago - sickness and busyness will do that) and the girls asked if we could sleep in the tent. Nels told them we could on Friday. So tonight we're going to string an extension cord to the tent, watch a movie, eat popcorn, and (maybe even mommy will) sleep in the tent. The girls are SO excited! :)
3. The family pictures that we took last weekend turned out super cute!! :) We still need to get together again to try another family picture (getting THREE tired little girls to SIT and SMILE is no small feat!!). You can take a look at the HERE. Thank you again, Megan!!
4. Elsie has started saying, "Dodie" then says "hoo, hoo, hoo" (barking :) - it's so cute!
5. I already have six of about 13 loads of laundry finished. :) LOL!
4 comments:
Hurray for the weekend!! I hope you had fun with the movie and tent! Sounds like a great time to me!
I'm so glad you like your pictures! It was hard, but worth it! Your girls are so cute.
What a cute fab five! :) Loved your pictures too. They are great! We might just be calling your friend Megan for our own pics!
Rach, when you get a moment, go to your friend, Andrea and Preston's blog and read my comment. I think I'm a bit messed up! lol
Post a Comment