Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Five

1. Nels and I were able to go to the temple together tonight. It was so good. We haven't been in SO long and it just felt like going home. So peaceful. - Overwhelmingly so. - It was REALLY nice.

2. Next week is going to be CRAZY busy and SO fabulous! I get to celebrate TWO of my little babies birthdays next week! My dear friend Nancy is coming to visit for several days! My parents are coming to visit!!! And (hopefully) I will get sod planted in my front yard!!! Hip-hip-hooray!! 

3. I've been able to get most of my house in order this week. I'm still working my way through this never ending job -- but I'll have you know that in the past week, I have washed 13 loads and folded 17 loads of laundry!!! Oh my goodness! What on EARTH have we been wearing!?

4. It's supposed to be sunny for Hazel's birthday on Tuesday!

5. I have a whole bunch of friends in my life who are loving and forgiving of me - even when I don't call them back, respond to sweet emails, comment on their blogs, etc. Thank you all you family and friends who just accept me for being distracted and busy!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I love when you do your five things! It makes me reflect so much on the good things that I have happened in my life! Good luck with those birthday parties!