Thursday, September 4, 2008

HOPE and CHANGE

Gotta say, from what I've seen so far, I'm LOVIN' this gal! I'm anxious to see how she stands against the crud and hypocrisy being slung at her right now and over the next few months . . . I've not known what to think of McCain, but I am truly excited over his pick for VP. 

I'm likin' this gal because she truly seems like the kind of woman - the kind of PERSON - that can help turn our country in the RIGHT direction.

Now, it's still just VP - and McCain would still be the President, and I'm still sorting him out - but let's just leave it with this sweet little truth . . .

"Let me tell you something . . . . The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants." 
(My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

Now, as I said, only time will tell, but thus far, I'm feeling great about this!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

I agree. Blair and I have been watching her on the news. We are thinking she is great. She can do great things

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

I'm excited as well... I gotta say I haven't had a whole lotta time to sit around and watch the news.. but i've been trying to and I am excited about what I see. I've liked McCain from the start, so this just sweetens the deal. and anything is better than Obama... am I right? or am I right!?

Sara Newton said...

I have to say that I agree with you. I have been wondering about McCain so much, but I just feel like this woman is amazing! She's a woman that wants a change, but is still a woman (unlike Mrs. Clinton). I like her more than McCain, that's for sure!