Tuesday, February 12, 2008

She's on the move!

So Elsie has started pulling herself ALL OVER! She is 4 months old for crying out loud! As predicted, she is not crawling yet, but she is way beyond rolling to get to what she wants. Yesterday she pulled herself all the way across the room to get to a magazine about 6 feet away and rip it to shreds! Thank goodness. Now that it's destroyed I won't be tempted to go to that store and buy anything, because I can't remember what was in it! :) I'll post some video as soon as I get Nels to show me how. As for now, I'm signing off with only this brief post because Lilie has been upstairs for too long, all by herself!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey - I re-posted because I changed the video - your comment is gone, so please feel free to re-comment! :) It's scary when our kids are quiet for too long when left alone - at least it is at our house! Good Luck!

Amber said...

I can't believe she is already on the move! Your girls are just very busy little bodies!! Every time I come to your blog your "theme" on the side bar just makes me laugh. I am really glad that Brother Blow is fine and look forward to meeting him =).

Megan said...

I can't believe Elsie is moving so much! She is so teeny! I would love to see the video when you get the chance. Noah will barely pull his legs underneath him. He really would rather walk. Maybe he'll walk before he crawls :)... yikes!

Lisa said...

Rachel, your girls sure get moving fast. I wonder if its a foreshadow of their futures? ;) Hope you found everyone and everything in fine order when you got back upstairs.

lynsey said...

happy birthday to little nels! i hope that elsie will grow up to do air guitar as well as her papa.