We got some cute pictures of the girls playing in the snow today while I was out cleaning off the driveway. (And YES, I DO own snow pants for the girls, :) they were just in too big a hurry to put them on.)
The pile of snow on the right is what the girls are playing on top of in the rest of the pictures. It's about 4 1/2 ft. high.I just liked this cute little picture of Elsie. This is a look that she's been doing a lot lately. - Like she's just taking everything in and figuring it out.

She has really started taking off lately, LITERALLY! She has become a VERY proficient roller and loves to just rolly-polly all around. She also likes to get her knees up under her lately while she's pushing up with her arms. I have a feeling that she's going to be just like her sisters and start REALLY taking off here within the next month or two . . . (sigh)
This is a picture of Lilie when she was just a little over a week older than Elsie is right now. She wasn't CRAWLING for a few more weeks after this picture was taken, but I think we'll see Elsie start doing this same thing within the month.




5 comments:
elsie is so cute! and yes i think she does look like ol' purple haze.
I love the pictures of your girls in the snow. They look like they are having a blast!! Your girls do look alot alike!!
Don't know if you remember us - the poulsens, but found you through Lisa Orme (i think) - your family is sooo cute! We're in IF, too - I'm suprized we haven't run into each other! We should get together some time...Love the snow pictures - Tanner loves playing in the snow - but I can't keep gloves on him, or a hat!
I want to compare pictures of the kids too! What a great idea! Will you please remind me if I forget?! Elsie has already gotten too big!! Whaaa. We are planning on coming we just don't know what days will work. If it's in June the kids will miss the last week and a half of school but August seems too far away. Decisions, decisions....
Yes, Rachel, there is a TON of snow here! cute pictures. And when my kids went out in the snow, I didn't put their snow pants on them, either. No worries.
Post a Comment