Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet Little Hazel Ballerina


Isn't she beautiful!? Hazel started Ballet lessons last week. She absolutely loves it and I think she is just the cutest little ballerina that I've ever seen! She's so funny to watch! She tries to watch and do what the teacher does, but sometimes she just can't control herself and has to go dancing off by herself. She's so funny. I'll have to post some video of her dancing! Four-year-olds are funny!


6 comments:

Amber said...

She is so adorable!! She is such a beautiful little girl! I hope she will show us her ballet while we are there.
This gets me really excited to put Hannah in ballet.

lynsey said...

our pretty little purple haze. i love that she's in ballet now. hopefully she has her mother's grace because we've all seen nels in a tu tu and it's not a pretty sight.

Deanna said...

What a doll!

Lisa said...

So sweet! I bet she just loves it. Are there many other four-year olds in the ballet class with her?

Hannah said...

Rach, oh my...I can't believe how much Hazel has grown up. I was so excited to hear that she's in ballet! And I can't wait until I have a little girl to shuffle to dance classes! We're thinking of putting Brady is some type of jazz or tap dance or clogging class since Chris grew up clogging. WE'll wait another year or so first though...let me know how she does!

Life for the Pillings said...

She looks really cute. Karlie too has started up dance classes and absolutly loves them. I realized last week that she is the only one without her complete dance clothing. We need to make a trip to find some this week. Isn't it fun that they are getting to the age to go do this sort of thing?