Monday, February 18, 2008

Something is Wrong with ME

Something is seriously wrong with me. Do you see the time on this post???? I'm SO tired! So tired! I spent most of the night looking for new blog templates, then after hours of looking for just the right one, I decide, "Hey, why don't I just download this digital scrapbooking stuff and just make my own?" Then I spend the next several hours doing that. When all I really wanted to do tonight was blog about Nels's birthday. I'm an idiot. And now if I spend time going through pictures and writing something worthwhile, I'll be awake till morning. It'll have to wait. I'm retarded.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ha! Ha! You are so hilarious!! I have done the same kind of things but I haven been too chicken to admit it. Well it is perfect I love the new header and everything. I think it was worth the late night =).

ClancyPants said...

If something is wrong with you, then I should be committed! Just take a look at the times on my blog and you will feel much better. I think it's cuz we're moms, and that's precious quiet time when we can sit for longer than 5 minutes without anyone asking for a drink of water, or telling you they need a snack, or to go potty, or yelling that their sister hit them! Not that I mind that, but it's a nice break! :) I think you're perfectly normal! ;)

Deanna said...

Sooo cute - and I've done the same. you're not retarded...I promise - I love your new header! It took me hours for days to figure it out and I had to humble myself and ask my neighbor and friend to come and help me. She's a pro and I'm just getting started. Funny what we do with quiet time...huh! Every day I say, "i'm going to have a five minute nap" but always forego it for something more fun, like scrapbooking or doing dishes (yuck!) I love it!