So. I have a sinus infection. My face feels like it's going to explode. ((deep breath)) My mom, my uncle, and my aunt will all swear (with a sadistic grin) that oreganol oil - up the nose - will cure a sinus infection. On the downside, I've seen this done and it looks to be a scary business. After wiping oreganol oil inside your nose, you entire head then explodes into a fiery ball . . . okay, not the whole thing . . . just the back of your eyeballs, your ears, your throat, and - of course - your sinuses. The burning - which is not like a spicy burning . . . more like someone scorching you with a hot poker - last approximately 15 minutes.
(((another deep breath)))
I just don't know if I can do it.
5 comments:
ooh... i don't know if i'd be able to do that... doesn't sound like fun at all...
Madilyn has a sinus infection too - I don't think that I'll try your remedy. I took her to the doctor the other night because she had a fever of 102.7 and rising. They gave her the wonder drug of amoxacillian (sp) hopefully she and you both get feeling better soon.
Do it! Do it! Do it!
There, that is my little cheer for you. I would take 15 mins. over an anitbiotic personally. Good luck!
Sorry, Rachel, I wouldn't, either. ;) Good luck with it anyway.
you have to let us all know if it worked or not. and be honest...how bad is the burning?
Post a Comment